Monday, October 9, 2017

About

I remember the TSR red box.  It was my introduction into Dungeons and Dragons.
Hello and welcome to my official Dungeons and Dragons group page.  My name is Jesse and I have been playing, running, killing, delivering potions and designing Dungeons & Dragons home games for almost twenty years.

I am currently running a home game of Fifth Edition with a homebrewed storyline and have currently 7 players in my mess.  Follow this blog to follow along with our story as I promote my players to send me their content to upload.  We are also discussing creating recordings of our sessions and potentially uploading those.

The blog will be updated every two weeks or so (usually after our session), unless I find something to fill in or clarify.

If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or email me at: jlketcham@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varus Journal, Entry #12: The Rise of Greystone Keep

Once we cleared out Greystone Keep and the haunted village, we spent a long night drinking and discussing what to do next. At the end of t...